Thunderclap

Author Topic: bout draw? (Re: The NPS 2013 Call for MCs and Bout Managers)  (Read 1798 times)

gogoactionfishy

• Haiku
    • View Profile
Didnt want to create a separate thread so I figured I'd ask here: When will the list of bouts be announced?

Karrie Waarala

• Ballad
    • View Profile
Re: bout draw? (Re: The NPS 2013 Call for MCs and Bout Managers)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 11:51:39 AM »
Short answer: Should be next week.

Long answer: We are currently finalizing our list of teams' venue needs (18+, handicap accessible, etc.). Erik Daniel (NPS Tournament Director) hopes to have the bout draw done at the end of this week; we will then need to verify everything before releasing the finalized list of bouts. I'd really like to make sure we get it as right as possible before we release it rather than have a bunch of changes made pre-NPS. We will post the draw here in the forums and give folks a heads-up via Facebook, too.
Executive Director
Poetry Slam, Inc.
P.O. Box 970637
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

gogoactionfishy

• Haiku
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 07:12:41 PM »
Short answer: Should be next week.

Long answer: We are currently finalizing our list of teams' venue needs (18+, handicap accessible, etc.). Erik Daniel (NPS Tournament Director) hopes to have the bout draw done at the end of this week; we will then need to verify everything before releasing the finalized list of bouts. I'd really like to make sure we get it as right as possible before we release it rather than have a bunch of changes made pre-NPS. We will post the draw here in the forums and give folks a heads-up via Facebook, too.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Looking forward to Boston again

gogoactionfishy

• Haiku
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 07:14:42 PM »
For some reason i thought I replied to the original post but I'm seeing I created a thread instead. Sorry for the clutter

simone

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • Boston Poetry Slam
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 06:25:04 AM »
Actually, I split your comment to its own thread so other folks with the same question could find it more easily... I just didn't post to let you know.

Cyberspace is still pretty cheap, so don't sweat it if you want to start a new thread.  :)
Simone Beaubien
SlamMaster, Boston Poetry Slam