Thunderclap

Author Topic: 2014 Brenda Moosey Online Video Slam  (Read 646 times)

Karrie Waarala

• Ballad
    • View Profile
2014 Brenda Moosey Online Video Slam
« on: January 27, 2014, 07:43:38 PM »
Announcing the 2014 Brenda Moosey Online Video Slam! The winner of this online slam will get one of the two remaining spots at the 2014 Women of the World Poetry Slam with her registration paid by PSi. Here are the rules:

1. All entrants must be at least 18 and live their lives as women. Poets who are currently on the waitlist for WOWPS may enter, but those who are already on the roster of competing poets may not.

2. Videos must be of the poet performing one of her original poems and must be no longer than 3 minutes 10 seconds.

3. Entrants should email their videos in a format that is supported by Facebook (preferably MP4) to wowpsvideoslam@gmail.com by Feb. 7.

4. All video entries will be posted on the PSi Facebook page on Feb. 8. Entrants and supporters are more than welcome to link to the entries and encourage people to vote.

5. Anyone may vote ONCE for their favorite poet by emailing wowpsvideoslam@gmail.com with the poet's name in the subject line. No text in the body of the email is necessary. NOTE: "Likes" or comments on the videos on FB will NOT count as votes.

6. Voting will run Feb. 8-22 and the winner will contacted and posted on Feb. 9.

Any questions? Feel free to ask here or send me an email.

-- Karrie
Executive Director
Poetry Slam, Inc.
P.O. Box 970637
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

inkera

• Executive Council
  • Epic
    • View Profile
    • Slamcharlotte
Re: 2014 Brenda Moosey Online Video Slam
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 07:50:47 PM »
Announcing the 2014 Brenda Moosey Online Video Slam! The winner of this online slam will get one of the two remaining spots at the 2014 Women of the World Poetry Slam with her registration paid by PSi. Here are the rules:

1. All entrants must be at least 18 and live their lives as women. Poets who are currently on the waitlist for WOWPS may enter, but those who are already on the roster of competing poets may not.

2. Videos must be of the poet performing one of her original poems and must be no longer than 3 minutes 10 seconds.

3. Entrants should email their videos in a format that is supported by Facebook (preferably MP4) to wowpsvideoslam@gmail.com by Feb. 7.

4. All video entries will be posted on the PSi Facebook page on Feb. 8. Entrants and supporters are more than welcome to link to the entries and encourage people to vote.

5. Anyone may vote ONCE for their favorite poet by emailing wowpsvideoslam@gmail.com with the poet's name in the subject line. No text in the body of the email is necessary. NOTE: "Likes" or comments on the videos on FB will NOT count as votes.

6. Voting will run Feb. 8-22 and the winner will contacted and posted on Feb. 9.

Any questions? Feel free to ask here or send me an email.

-- Karrie

The winner will be contacted and posted on 9 March 2014.
I love me MORE.......the campaign

Karrie Waarala

• Ballad
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Brenda Moosey Online Video Slam
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 08:05:26 PM »

The winner will be contacted and posted on 9 March 2014.

Thank you so much for catching my initial mistake, Inkera!

My intent will be to contact the winner as soon as possible after voting closes, which hopefully will be Feb. 23.
Executive Director
Poetry Slam, Inc.
P.O. Box 970637
Ypsilanti, MI 48197