Thunderclap

Author Topic: Looking for touring Poets to Spotlight in Reno, NV...2014  (Read 852 times)

SpokenViewsReno

• Haiku
    • View Profile
Looking for touring Poets to Spotlight in Reno, NV...2014
« on: July 12, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »
Hopefully this is the right way to go about this but I am interested in booking touring poets that might be making their way to the west coast or even those that reside on the west coast.
I run an organization of spoken word artsts (Spoken Views) and we also host monthly events, one of which is a Spotlight Series that hosts touring poets and offer workshop space.

There is some budget money to help your travelling expenses out, mainly gas/bus fair and maybe a hotel for one night but I can't afford airfair, we also offer 40% of the door, a merch area (all sales are 100% yours), free promotion and a page on our website. We have had touring poets such as Michelle Myers from Yellow Rage, Jared Paul from Strange Famous and Houston Hughes out of Arkansas. Many have done well and sold a good amount of merch!

I'm hoping to get some soild performers for the 2014 year. The months and days are pretty flexible with enough of a heads up. Please if you're interested and need more info please contact me on here or at svcbooking@gmail.com. Thanks!

-SVC
www.spokenviews.com