Thunderclap

Author Topic: My Dearest Poetry Organizers  (Read 1199 times)

bobdapoet

• Ballad
    • View Profile
    • Anthology, inc.
My Dearest Poetry Organizers
« on: December 31, 2012, 02:04:14 PM »
Hello everyone,

Bob Nelson of Mesa, AZ here. I wanted to take a moment of you time an share with you some very important news. On January 25th, 2013, your President Emeritus Scott Woods will be releasing a full length book of poetry, entitled We Over Here Now.

As the publisher of said book, I thought it would be fun to organize a nationwide series of readings celebrating the release of the book. My thought was to set up a Twitter Handle and Facebook event page, and have people post their smartphone pics and videos of attendees reading from the book, roasting or praising Scott, or otherwise making use of an opportunity to celebrate poetry.

In regards to the books themselves, we would offer a discount for readings that order a group of books for their event, and I can include bookmarks and other promotional materials (although the idea of life sized cardboard cutouts of Scotty seemed to make him uncomfortable, so we may forgo those).

Anyway, if you are interested in making this book release a special event for him, please feel free to email me, bob @ brickcavemedia.com with your ideas and for more information.