Thunderclap

Author Topic: NUPIC 2012 registration is limited to wait list only at this time! LIGHTS OUT!  (Read 743 times)

Harlym 125

• Limerick
    • View Profile
NUPIC ON!  If you  have an interest in still competing, email harlym125@aol.com.  The wait list typically moves, as entrants are accepted up until the evening of the event at the event-same time that the $125.00 fee is collected. Every cent goes to the winner.  I don't get paid anything, including any "ends" from PUMA.  Did I say PUMA.  Read below..... Chaaaaaaaarlotte! Get ready for NUPIC Baby!  WE ARE COMING! RIDE, ROCK AND RUMBLE FAM!

Nuff' love to us all suffering from the Colorado tragedy.
I don't even know how to sum up my feeling against the recent action of the Boy Scouts of America

Lets get it!-that Musty Poetry  AND CROWN OUR NEW 2012 CHAMPION! Who will it be?  What city will they be from?
PLEASE Remember; NUPIC will be on Friday August 10, after Group Piece Finals! Location, as always, is a secret until the evening of the event when the text message gets sent to the contestants and word of mouth starts spreading.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: PUMA is Co-sponsoring/showing some love to NUPIC this year.  This years winner will receive some PUMA footwear (it will have to be ordered of course) and will have the opportunity to write a small poetic peace for PUMA.  That's love.

NUPIC.....we are the rumbles beneath the ground of poetry
-harlym1two5