Thunderclap

Author Topic: Executive Director Out of Office Information  (Read 1141 times)

amcehn

• Epic
    • View Profile
Executive Director Out of Office Information
« on: June 14, 2012, 10:47:28 PM »
All,
I am pleased to announce that after a hellish year, my family and I are moving BACK to our home that was flooded one year ago (almost to the day). My husband and I have worked countless hours so that we could move in after only 4 months of rebuilding! It's been stressful to say the least, but when I walked into the house today, it finally looked like home.

I will have limited internet access from the 19th of June until the 28th of June. I will use my phone to access the forums and I'll be making a trip to the local coffee shop for a few hours each day to access email. We unfortunately cannot get internet installed until the 28th. Right now, we do not have a phone service. I haven't been able to find a provider (I know, it seems odd, but this town is hectic after the flood). Once we have a new phone number I will post it for you all. Starting June 15th, our new business office will be:

Poetry Slam, Inc.
c/o Abigail Ehn
211 18th Street, SE
Minot, ND 58701

If you need something please send an email to these THREE email addresses:

Myself: psimember@charter.net
Henry Sampson, President: hsampson@d211.org
Jesse Parent, Secretary: jesster@rocketmail.com

We will all get back to you as soon as possible to help you the best we can. Thank you for being patient with us during this time.

Abigail
Abigail Ehn, Executive Director, PSi
115-1 Rock Ridge Cir
MAFB, ND 58704
(701) 727-6324
psimember@charter.net

amcehn

• Epic
    • View Profile
Re: Executive Director Out of Office Information
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 11:01:58 AM »
Hello Everyone,
We are back in our house and it feels WONDERFUL! We also have internet again, so I am able to answer your emails! We do not however, have a phone. My husband forgot three things when he built the house in 4 months, a plug for the fridge, a plug for the water heater and a phone line. Not bad though right?!

Right now the EC and I are discussing the phone issue and once we have a solution and a number we will post it for you all. Until then, email is the best way to reach me: psimember@charter.net You can also use the forums or Facebook.

Thanks!
Abbey
Abigail Ehn, Executive Director, PSi
115-1 Rock Ridge Cir
MAFB, ND 58704
(701) 727-6324
psimember@charter.net