Thunderclap

Author Topic: PSi ED hours  (Read 893 times)

amcehn

• Epic
    • View Profile
PSi ED hours
« on: February 11, 2012, 05:31:08 PM »
Hello Everyone,
I'm back in the office, but I have very limited hours. I will make sure that the Venue Certifications are at least processed by the time the SPring Meeting happens. I'll also have the WoWPS Competitor list out shortly after the 2/17/12 deadline of Registration closing. The list will likely be out on the 18th since I probably won't stay up til midnight to see if other applicants come in.

If you send me an email (that's the best way to get ahold of me these days) I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'm still digging though 600 emails trying to prioritize them.

If you were a Storm Poet who used the Venue WoWPS Applicaiton, please email me and let me know you used the other application. Those of you who did email me, I've gotten the email I just need to get all of the applications sorted out.

Things will be like this for three more weeks, we've got a lot of changes happening behind the scenes, with a whole new EC coming in, a Presidential change, a Financial Manager change and maternity leave for the ED, and the Women of the World Tournament just around the corner, our office is a bit frantic.

I look forward to getting back to normal.
Thanks for understanding,

Abigail Ehn
Executive Director, PSi
Abigail Ehn, Executive Director, PSi
115-1 Rock Ridge Cir
MAFB, ND 58704
(701) 727-6324
psimember@charter.net

karen_g

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/artamokslamteam
Re: PSi ED hours
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 12:38:57 PM »
I just sent you our snarl of concerns ;)
nerak_g

amcehn

• Epic
    • View Profile
Re: PSi ED hours
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 01:33:27 PM »
Alright! I'm back on track, those 900 some emails are all dealt with in one way or another! Now, on to getting things ready for WoWPS! I have all of the applications processed, registration is still open for a few more days. I'll have a list of competitors on the 18th.
Abigail Ehn, Executive Director, PSi
115-1 Rock Ridge Cir
MAFB, ND 58704
(701) 727-6324
psimember@charter.net