Author Topic: JOB POSTING: FINANCIAL MANAGER  (Read 877 times)

amcehn

• Epic
    • View Profile
JOB POSTING: FINANCIAL MANAGER
« on: December 22, 2011, 09:42:13 AM »
Poetry Slam, Inc. Financial Manager

Description:
Poetry Slam, Inc. is looking for a Financial Manager to keep accounting records, administrating the grant-back program, maintain a current file of all financial correspondence, daily bookkeeping, file State, Federal and employee taxes, and other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director.

This person would work closely with the Executive Director, Finance Committee and the Executive Council.

Requirements:
This position requires the applicant to have access to the Internet, a local business bank, the ability to do online banking, phenomenal organizational skills, and great time management skills.

Application Process:
To apply for the Financial Manager position, please send a complete resume to Scott Woods (sewoods1@yahoo.com) and Abigail Ehn (psimember@charter.net).

Compensation:
Negotiable

Close date: Until Filled
Abigail Ehn, Executive Director, PSi
115-1 Rock Ridge Cir
MAFB, ND 58704
(701) 727-6324
psimember@charter.net

simone

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • Boston Poetry Slam
Re: JOB POSTING: FINANCIAL MANAGER
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 01:03:34 PM »
Abbey and Scott! I'm sending someone your way who I think is fabulously competent. He's a CPA who's consulted for me on non-profit and tax questions before... We also happened to attend high school together. :)

This is NOT intended to discourage anyone else else from applying! Just letting you guys know that you can expect at least one resume with the New Year.
Simone Beaubien
SlamMaster, Boston Poetry Slam