Author Topic: How To Contact PSi  (Read 5169 times)

amcehn

• Epic
    • View Profile
How To Contact PSi
« on: November 10, 2011, 11:01:18 AM »
Have questions about something? Have a request? Who do you go to? Sure, you can post in the forums, but we'd like to give you the information that you need up front.

On the PoetrySlam.com website, this link:
http://www.poetryslam.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=166&Itemid=91

is very helpful. It's the "Help" link. On this page, you'll see several options of help to choose from. On the right side of the page, you'll see contacts for Technical Support, The Executive Director, Forums.

By clicking on one of those links, you're automatically directed to a page where you can submit your question/concern/request/comment.

Not sure who to contact?

If you have website/password problems you should contact Erik Daniel:
http://www.poetryslam.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=16&Itemid=95

If you are having problems with your credit card/payment on the website, you should contact the Financial Manager, Geoff Jarok, and the Executive Director, Karrie Waarala:

Financialmanager@poetryslam.com       or    executivedirector@poetryslam.com

If you are trying to file a complaint against someone or with PSi you should do it through the President: sampsonhenry@gmail.com

If you are asking for a Financial Request, contact the Financial Manager, Geoff Jarok:
financialmanager@poetryslam.com

If you have questions about NPS, Contact the EvC: Henry Sampson: sampsonhenry@gmail.com

If you have questions about iWPS, contact the Event Coordinator, Inkera:  inkera@slamcharlotte.com

If you have questions about WoWPS, contact the Event Coordinator, Cassie Poe: mscassiepoet@yahoo.com   

If you have questions regarding a personal membership, or venue certification, or tournament registration, please contact Emily Rose, Venue & Membership Administrator: membership@poetryslam.com

If you have any other needs, please contact the Executive Director: Karrie Waarala: executivedirector@poetryslam.com

We hope that this makes things a little bit easier for you.

This post has been updated on 4-25-2013 by Henry Sampson
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:19:07 PM by hsampson »
Abigail Ehn, Executive Director, PSi
115-1 Rock Ridge Cir
MAFB, ND 58704
(701) 727-6324
psimember@charter.net

jesster

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • Jesse Parent
Re: How To Contact PSi
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 05:42:07 PM »
In addition: Current Executive Council members are listed here:

http://poetryslam.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=27&Itemid=128

kellyrae08

• Haiku
    • View Profile
How To Contact PSi- WOWPS
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 02:05:17 AM »
Hi,

Just noticed that Abigail is on maternity leave and need to talk someone immediately about WOW rep for Greensboro/Piedmont and storm info.  Please email me at poetshe7@gmail. com.  Also several of us had problems processing credit card payments. 

Khalisa Williams

inkera

• Executive Council
  • Epic
    • View Profile
    • Slamcharlotte
Re: How To Contact PSi- WOWPS
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 07:22:43 AM »
Hi,

Just noticed that Abigail is on maternity leave and need to talk someone immediately about WOW rep for Greensboro/Piedmont and storm info.  Please email me at poetshe7@gmail. com.  Also several of us had problems processing credit card payments. 

Khalisa Williams

Abbey is on maternity leave but she is back in the office with a limited schedule. Please email her your concerns.
I love me MORE.......the campaign

Karrie Waarala

• Ballad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 04:53:32 PM »
The new contact info for the PSi business office is as follows:

Karrie Waarala, Executive Director

executivedirector@poetryslam.com

708-406-6027

If you have questions regarding a personal membership, or venue certification, or tournament registration, please contact Emily Rose, Venue & Membership Administrator: membership@poetryslam.com

If you're having difficulties with the forums, or the PSi website, or the PSi online store, please contact Technical Support via the PSi website: http://poetryslam.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=16&Itemid=95

For now, any other questions please send my way. I'm happy to answer them if I can, or to direct you to the best person for your specific needs. Being in the loops on everyone's questions as a new ED will help give me an idea of what kinds of issues PSi members are having, which will help as I currently work on updating and consolidating PSi policies and procedures.

Executive Director
Poetry Slam, Inc.
P.O. Box 970637
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Fable

• PSI Members
  • Haiku
  • Learn-Grow-Evolve-Repeat
    • View Profile
    • My Poetry In Motion
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 11:09:01 AM »
The "iwps" reference email fails.
Is it a wrong email?
Or outdated?
Just a heads up, looking for larger individual slams.
"Do you think razor blades kiss skin, Because WORDS, are Nerf Gun?
Because I've Played with Nurf Guns..."

inkera

• Executive Council
  • Epic
    • View Profile
    • Slamcharlotte
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 02:46:32 PM »
The "iwps" reference email fails.
Is it a wrong email?
Or outdated?
Just a heads up, looking for larger individual slams.

If you need information regarding iWPS, you can email Inkera Oshun (that's me) inkera@slamcharlotte.com
I love me MORE.......the campaign

hsampson

• Epic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 05:25:50 PM »
I have edited all of the info in the original post to be accurate.

simone

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • Boston Poetry Slam
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 09:22:07 AM »
Thanks, Henry!

I wonder if we could have Erik set up email forwards for our EvCs, so we wouldn't have to keep updating here?
Simone Beaubien
SlamMaster, Boston Poetry Slam