Author Topic: NUPIC 2011 newsflash for our poetry fam!!!!!!  (Read 1383 times)

Harlym 125

• Limerick
    • View Profile
NUPIC 2011 newsflash for our poetry fam!!!!!!
« on: July 21, 2011, 09:46:39 AM »
NUPIC info is sent to the designated numbers supplied to me by the entrants or their sponsor(s); however I have begun a text message list for individuals wanting to be texted the time and location of NUPIC (note that it is already known NUPIC will take place on Friday August 12 after Group Piece Finals), along with any other special treats.....like I might leak some hints towards competitors names via this list etc.  If you would like to be on that list simply email your phone number to harlym125@aol.com.  I don't need your name or anything like that (JUST A NUMBER TO TEXT), and this way it stays anonymous, informative, fun, yet non-intrusive.  And I WILL NOT USE THIS LIST FOR ANYTHING ELSE.  This is ours fam, so lets keep it all love my people!  Holla! And I'll only be compiling this list until Monday July 25, 2011.
-1two5

NUPIC 2011.....we are the rumbles beneath the ground of poetry

Don't be scared now.....
"heartbeat sounds like sasquatch feet" -B.I.G.
Woman Up!
Man Up!
Gender UP!
You UP!
THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDER CATS!.........................and this is the part where you all say HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ransacked

• Sonnet
    • View Profile
    • Aliens Ransacked my Room
Re: NUPIC 2011 newsflash for our poetry fam!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 01:22:37 AM »

NUPIC 2011.....we are the rumbles beneath the ground of poetry

Don't be scared now.....
"heartbeat sounds like sasquatch feet" -B.I.G.
Woman Up!
Man Up!
Gender UP!
You UP!
THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDER CATS!.........................and this is the part where you all say HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(the hell is wrong with the rest of you people, anyway?)