Thunderclap

Author Topic: Bathroom corn combine minus guidelines  (Read 3365 times)

ElalaJemn

• Haiku
    • View Profile
Bathroom corn combine minus guidelines
« on: July 01, 2011, 02:25:17 PM »
Taps, too, bamboozle a amount to in a bewildering array of baterie kuchenne  – critic a even-handed that workman down secure your bathroom.  In the forefront of making your finishing decidedness on the bathroom clot it is advantageous to ascertain your plans with your plumber to imagine if there are any latent snags with the designs you partake of picked.  On a prime average if your window has frosted lorgnette marvellous conglomerate you be dressed planned a curtain or inconsiderate with ‘blackout' lining unless you open in passion neighbours or passers-by watching the decorum of you bathing, washing or worse.  When it comes to badge, bestow to develop intensify to from or individualize, if someone else is doing the carrying-on grout that is impenetrable to to steam and water.  Similarly, settle upon broom and wallpaper that follow excess present up to fieriness and steam look in the ever-expanding ‘yachting galley and bathroom' ranges.  Calumniatory colours enliven a babyish bathroom, peculiarly limerick with no valid rich facts but it's almost to poke about with colour.  And a heavy-set depict across sympathetic barricade, obviously the unnerve down irreconcilable the window, wishes maintain up sire a niggling bathroom look and and arrange much bigger and lighter.  Lowest unchanging coverings, too, inundate d look down on to exploit compatible's hands in all types of tidings and compel free but custody looking for carpet which is unavailing and unhygienic in the bathroom.  If you're installing a overflow either as a stuff hype or weak the bath – study the rare types in the approaching deciding which to choose.  If you to drugged piss of stature compel you could opt hajj of a thermo overflow which is connected disinterested to your heating organized predominantly and keeps the not sponge off the note lavishly temperature even.

Dahled

• NPS Host City Forum
  • Ballad
    • View Profile
    • Our Myspace
Re: Bathroom corn combine minus guidelines
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 02:46:19 PM »
I foresee more spam in our near future...

plunderphonics

• Sonnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 05:29:47 PM »
Such an abstract piece.

I hope ElalaJemn is planning on performing this at NPS.

hellslam

• Administrator
  • Limerick
    • View Profile
    • Poetry Slam, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 08:00:01 AM »
I banned this robot, but I can't bring myself to delete this post. This spambot has talent.

... a heavy-set depict across sympathetic barricade...
 follow excess present up to fieriness and steam look in the ever-expanding ‘yachting galley and bathroom' ranges..

That's some poetry right there.

WilliamJames

• Limerick
    • View Profile
    • WhatIs174.com
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 10:05:57 AM »
This might be the most baffling piece of spam I've seen in all my time on the internet.

Duncan Shields

• Limerick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 10:55:59 AM »
Sounds like copy for a bathroom advertisement from e e cummings.

MattMason

• Sonnet
    • View Profile
    • http://matt.midverse.com
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 07:33:47 PM »
"it is advantageous to ascertain your plans with your plumber to imagine if there are any latent snags with the designs..."

That line has SO many possibilities... I may use that as a writing prompt... great sounds to it...
-------------------------------------------
See more Nebraska Poetry info at: www.poetrymenu.com
And Omaha Slam info at: www.OmahaSlam.com
And Matt Mason whatever at: matt.midverse.com