Author Topic: Mississippi Spoken Word  (Read 1189 times)

Buddy_Wakefield

• Limerick
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buddywakefield.com
Mississippi Spoken Word
« on: February 08, 2011, 03:40:39 AM »
Dear Mississippi,

Hope you and the day are doin' right by each other. Name's Buddy. Good to meet y'all.

I'm on my last major national solo tour ("Gentleman Practice") after a decade of perpetual touring.

Mississippi is of the last three states in which I've not performed (alongside Montana and North Dakota).

On exactly March 7, 2011 I'm coming right through y'all's neck of woods and would be tickled as all get out to finally make a tour stop in Mississippi. I've got

If there is a gallery, venue, book store, wide open field, and you're at all interested, I simply wish to perform in Mississippi before it's all said and done, boss. Might you point me in the right direction of someone who might like to host and help make this happen? I'd be honored and most thankful.

www.buddywakefield.com is excruciatingly easy to navigate for more info/bio/samples/photos...

As well, on the site, there is a link above the Flash graphics on the homepage which leads to a poster of this tour, and press release. I will work to book Mississippi with much flexibility, so just contact me directly buddy@buddywakefield.com and disregard the contract/rider at the moment.

Thank you for your time.

Best Foot Forward,
Buddy