Author Topic: Attention Kindle Owners/Fiction lovers  (Read 2408 times)

puroshaggy

• Sonnet
    • View Profile
    • http://www.puroslam.com
Attention Kindle Owners/Fiction lovers
« on: February 07, 2011, 07:17:34 PM »
Warning: This is a completely self-serving, self-promoting post.  Thanks to the lovely Ms. Simone, however, your friendly forum moderator, I got permission to post- respectfully- this info on the forum, as I am a hard-working, dues paying, sweat wringing slammaster.  That being said...:

If there are any Kindle owners/fiction lovers out there, I recently published a novel, "The Hallucinogenic Bible", on Amazon.com.  It is a fictionalized narrative based on 10+ years of following the Grateful Dead around the country, living out of my car, selling food and drink and stuff to make a living, avoiding cops, taking too many drugs.  It's a road trip novel, dealing with spirituality, music, ritual, religion, and lots of other heady stuff with which I try to validate a life of following a band around the country.  Plus, for you people who have ever seen me slam, this 350 page book is actually based- loosely inspired- by a 3 minute poem called "Yet Another Hippie Poem".  So there IS a slam connection!  Plus, local SA poet Joshua "Lakey" Hinson designed the cover...so that's 2 connections! Yeah!

Anyway, that's it.  Thanks for your time and see you at slam!

Jason "Shaggy" Gossard
PuroSlam Slammaster/San Antonio, TX

jesster

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • Jesse Parent
Re: Attention Kindle Owners/Fiction lovers
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 10:44:47 AM »
It's a road trip novel,

I see what you did there... ;)

Congrats!!

-Jesse

danny87

• Haiku
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Kindle Owners/Fiction lovers
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 12:31:34 AM »
Could you tell me the amazon link of your ebook?

puroshaggy

• Sonnet
    • View Profile
    • http://www.puroslam.com