1) There will be 7 monthly slams, September - March for points: 5 for 1st place, 3 for 2nd place, 1 for third place.
2) Once you have 8 points, you are guaranteed a spot in finals, and you may NOT slam for the rest of the season.
3) There will be a last chance slam in April, with the winner going to finals. In order to slam in April, you must have slammed or read in an open mic at least twice during the season.
4) The top 7 point earners and the winner of the April slam will participate in the finals, held in May. The poets with the four highest scores will earn spots on the team.
5) All slams follow the standard PSi rules: no props or costumes, 3-minute time limit, and original work.