Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/pslam/forums/public_html/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
When will registration for Iwps 2010 and wow 2011 begin Thunderclap

Author Topic: When will registration for Iwps 2010 and wow 2011 begin  (Read 2071 times)

akeemmartin

• Limerick
    • View Profile
When will registration for Iwps 2010 and wow 2011 begin
« on: August 14, 2010, 09:17:41 AM »
Hello.  this is Akeem Martin Slam master from Slam new orleans.  I'm currently trying to schedule the slam to see who will go to Iwps and wow for this year but i can't find any info to when registration begins and how much registration for that poet will be? I'm sorry i know i've been asking a lot of questions lately but New Orleans is back after a long absence and a lot of things have changed with PSi since 2005 and i really don't have anyone in the city to ask these questions to.  I know the date for Iwps will change but i'm sure that don't have anything to do with when registration begins.  Please respond A. s. a. p.

amcehn

Re: When will registration for Iwps 2010 and wow 2011 begin
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 09:42:55 AM »
Akeem, don't be sorry! This is the exact place to post those questions. Typically registration is done three months out from the given tournament. We are working out a opening date for IWPS now and will announce it soon. Keep checking the forums and the main page of poetryslam.com