Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/pslam/forums/public_html/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Normal Slam is for sure booking, y'all!!!!!!

Author Topic: Normal Slam is for sure booking, y'all!!!!!!  (Read 4230 times)

aaronenskat

Normal Slam is for sure booking, y'all!!!!!!
« on: September 06, 2008, 11:50:10 PM »
Hello everyone.  Aaron Enskat here!  I am no longer hosting the Normal Poetry Slam, but I am going to help our fresh faced new host do his booking this year.  His name is Corey Schultz, and I think he is going to be fantastic.  He is going to keep doing the show on the second and fourth Wednseday of every month.  If you are going to be coming through the Illinois/Midwest area, then feel free to send me an email at aaronenskat1@yahoo.com for booking info. 

Our first show is this coming Wed, Sept 10th.  From then on out, we are looking for features! 

Hit me up!  I miss you all! 

Ransta

Re: Normal Slam is for sure booking, y'all!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 11:07:06 PM »
hEY YALL.  I am in a fine city for open mikes and coffee houses.  At the moment I am at the Unurban Coffee hOUSE.  i CAN'T FIND ANY SLAMS IN ALL OF L.A.  What's up with that?
Ransta

jesster

• Executive Council
  • Epic
    • View Profile
    • Jesse Parent
Re: Normal Slam is for sure booking, y'all!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 11:44:35 PM »
hEY YALL.  I am in a fine city for open mikes and coffee houses.  At the moment I am at the Unurban Coffee hOUSE.  i CAN'T FIND ANY SLAMS IN ALL OF L.A.  What's up with that?
Ransta

Check out da Poetry Lounge
http://www.dapoetrylounge.com/

-Jesster