Author Topic: Flying in to Milwaukee Monday 8/4/08?  (Read 5550 times)

Bob Whoopeecat Stephenson

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • The Poetry Grind
Flying in to Milwaukee Monday 8/4/08?
« on: July 24, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »
Any of you Cat's want to share shuttles or enjoy the ride in to Madison from Milwaukee?  Post your arrival times at the airport, trade some digits, have some fun on the bus!

I'm there around 11am on Monday 8/4 flying from Dallas to Milwaukee on American.  Let me know if ya' hit Milwaukee around then and I'll wait for a bus load of poets!
Whoopeecat
Slam Master
Dallas-Poetry Grind

simone

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • Boston Poetry Slam
Re: Flying in to Milwaukee Monday 8/4/08?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 12:42:26 AM »
Hampshire and Cantab are already riding in on the MKE-MSN shuttle Dasha's got set up. Anyone else?
Simone Beaubien
SlamMaster, Boston Poetry Slam

Ransacked

• Sonnet
    • View Profile
    • Aliens Ransacked my Room
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 09:17:18 AM »
Any of you Cat's want to share shuttles or enjoy the ride in to Madison from Milwaukee?  Post your arrival times at the airport, trade some digits, have some fun on the bus!

I'm there around 11am on Monday 8/4 flying from Dallas to Milwaukee on American.  Let me know if ya' hit Milwaukee around then and I'll wait for a bus load of poets!

Great idea for a thread, Bob!

I'm flying into Milwaukee on Monday 8/4, scheduled arrival time of 7:45 AM, on AirTran flight 513 out of Boston.  I am an amiable travel companion and I know all about Milwaukee because as a kid I used to watch "Happy Days" with my dad.  I can hang out until Bob gets in (I'll be the poet-shaped lump conked out in the American terminal), or perhaps meet up with other early-bird poets that morning.  I'm happy to chip in for an airport limo or keep you company on the shuttle/bus.  My E-mail is in my profile info; send me a note.

Bob Whoopeecat Stephenson

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • The Poetry Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 04:53:56 PM »
Hampshire and Cantab are already riding in on the MKE-MSN shuttle Dasha's got set up. Anyone else?

Simone,

Where are you guys leaving from and what time?  We might be able to hook up.

Whoopeecat
Slam Master
Dallas-Poetry Grind

simone

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • Boston Poetry Slam
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 04:56:26 PM »
The shuttle leaves from the La Quinta at 11:00 a.m.

Check the MKE Pre-Game Challenge link on the website for info. You have to email Dasha to get in on the shuttle, though.
Simone Beaubien
SlamMaster, Boston Poetry Slam

jesster

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • Jesse Parent
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 12:26:04 AM »
Salt City Slam gets in around 2:30 and takes the 5PM Badger Bus to Madison on Monday evening.

-Jesster

zork

• Haiku
    • View Profile
    • http://www.stolensnapshots.com
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 11:40:51 AM »
White Plains gets to Milwaukee around 3:30 Monday, from Laguardia. LV says it looks like the next Badger Bus is a 5pm, so that's probably where we will be.
- Eric ZORK Alan
-- www.stolensnapshots.com

inkera

• Executive Council
  • Epic
    • View Profile
    • Slamcharlotte
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 07:32:58 PM »
From Chris Imperial, Slam Master for Team Delray from Delray Beach Florida:

We are looking for assistance getting from Milwaukee airport to the Madison Concourse. Our flight lands at 8:30 PM and the last badger bus leaves the airport at that time.

We have 6 team members and are willing to pay someone $75-$100 to pick up us up at the airport and transport us to Madison.

You can reach me at (754) 214-6024 prior to 4 PM tomorrow. Or you can contact Rigz at (305) 898-1433 after 4 PM.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Inkera on behalf Chris Imperial

I love me MORE.......the campaign