Thunderclap

Author Topic: New Mexico Poet needs your clicks...  (Read 1995 times)

Sam Castello

• Ballad
    • View Profile
    • Poetry Bread - You Knead It
New Mexico Poet needs your clicks...
« on: June 27, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »
Hey all,

please read the info below and consider taking three minutes to click on the link and listen to the piece by Zach Kluckman, an Albuquerque based poet. Zach is really talented and is one of those poets who genuinely listens to and cares for other poets work. He promotes all sorts of other folks and is a part of select few Albuquerque poets who made the 4 hour drive to our venue many times this year help jump start our inaugural season. Plus, its a great piece. thanks...

Ok,

I hope you will forgive me for being overly enthusiastic, but I just got TREMENDOUS news and really wanted to share it with you all as people I respect....and ask a small favor.

Clear Channel Entertainment (who operate a ton of radio stations nationwide) have posted my poem 'Rain in the Desert' to their NEW! program, which basically means that over 10 million people a month now have access to my poem by tapping into any of over 500 radio station websites around the country!!!!!!

This kind of exposure is huge for me, and a true blessing. My hope is to make this poem a 'hit' and get it featured on a special page they have created for the most listened to tracks, because this would be a huge personal milestone and also because I really want to see poetry become something radio stations will actually pay attention to as a vital for of expression and musicality, so...

if you would please be so kind as to take three minutes and listen to my poem, and maybe pass the link on to others who love poetryt and spoken word...it would be a huge blessing and mean a ton to me. You can click on the link below to hear it and access the page.

http://www.94rock.com/cc-common/artist_submission/player.html?art=150897

Please excuse the self-promotion but this is such a thrill I really do want to share it with you and I want you to know I appreciate your help and support by listening to the poem!

Have an amazing day!

Zach

Zachary Kluckman
Chairman of the Board - NM Poetry Tangents
CEO / Senior Editor - Horse & Tiger Press
Senior Editor - Shadows Caste Magazine
'What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible.' - Theodore Roethke