Main > General Discussion

Join PSI: Membership of Benefits

<< < (3/4) > >>

jesster:

--- Quote from: caseytermites on December 23, 2010, 07:22:57 AM ---I wish to be one of the member. Thanks, Tony aka Termites

--- End quote ---

http://www.poetryslam.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=169&Itemid=102

sachajacobson:
How does one exercise the "Ability to sell products in PSI store @ low consignment rate"?

inkera:

--- Quote from: sachajacobson on January 27, 2013, 04:28:51 PM ---How does one exercise the "Ability to sell products in PSI store @ low consignment rate"?

--- End quote ---

Are you currently a PSi member at the Associate Level or higher? If not, that would be the first step.

sachajacobson:
Yep. I just joined in at Associate level a day or two ago. I have a chapbook I put together a few months ago that I'd like to put out there. i'm also going to be recording a CD very soon.

The Award Winning DwnTown Poetry Krewe:

--- Quote from: sachajacobson on January 27, 2013, 06:28:36 PM ---Yep. I just joined in at Associate level a day or two ago. I have a chapbook I put together a few months ago that I'd like to put out there. i'm also going to be recording a CD very soon.

--- End quote ---

To my understanding, you would have to send copies of your chapbook to PSI, and tell them how much they cost, be sure to include there consignment in the cost. And when they get the copies then they could post it on the website to sale. Hope that help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version