Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/pslam/forums/public_html/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
??? 

Author Topic: ???  (Read 10662 times)

AlmightyRay

???
« on: April 14, 2004, 02:22:37 AM »
yo yo yo dippy doggs!

When and where is the national slam this year?  i can;t find any info on it anywhere with any level of detail.  Even poetryslam.com only links to last years event, any help would be helpful.

-Ray

Steve

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • The Wordsmith Press
We're working on it
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 07:22:11 AM »
But not hard enough. St. Louis, MO August 4-7 (hot AND sticky!)

www.nps2004stlouis.com

But that's a crappy site too.

Delrica

• Epic
  • Follicles, mayne!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.4luvofpoetry.com
Re: We're working on it
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 03:55:12 PM »
Quote from: "Steve"
But not hard enough. St. Louis, MO August 4-7 (hot AND sticky!)

www.nps2004stlouis.com

But that's a crappy site too.

*spits out water* from laughing so hard

:lol:
*The views expressed by Delrica are not that of PSi nor the Executive Council. Her gems are her own...deal with it*

Eric

???
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 04:42:09 PM »
People are worried about St. Louis having their $&!@ together, and it's not exactly confidence-inspiring to see seven grammatical errors on the only web page they've managed to put up.

Can we just go to New Mexico this year?

Swinkey

???
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2004, 01:18:08 AM »
honest the god completely true story, I hear Danny Solis is offering 100 dollars to any poet who's microphone doesn't work in Albequrque (however the fuck you spell it...)

Deanna

This may sound like a dumb question...
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 03:52:48 PM »
But Steve, you posted the dates for the NPS to be August 4-7, and the crappy site that you link to says the dates are August 3-8.

I am inclined to believe YOU,  but I'm just double checking dates here so that I can warn my boss when I'll be gone.

Thanks,
Deanna
Happy as a Clam to be on the A2NPS Team.

Deanna

???
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2004, 03:55:48 PM »
And what is up with that map link on that site?

Steve

• Epic
    • View Profile
    • The Wordsmith Press
NPS 2004 website
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2004, 04:07:58 PM »
Yes, the actual competition dates are August 4-7, St. Louis has planned a pre-day and a post-day. You must be in St. Louis from 4-7, You MAY be in St. Louis for other festivities 3-8.

And the map...well...the good news is that Delrica is bringing the NPS 2004 under her most able wing very soon. I'll make sure you know as soon as it is public.

Patience is a virtue (but mostly for carrion eaters).

softdogpoetry

Wondering for 2005
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2004, 12:31:07 PM »
So when is 2005 Nationals? I assume the date has been set, but the info on the official PSI site is not up to date. NPS04 never got listed on the front page - considering the PR disaster, perhaps it would be a good idea to put the 05 date up ASAP. Or at least remove announcements for events which have expired.